Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Mailbox Overload!

Did everyone have a great Thanksgiving weekend?  My family was fortunate to share the weekend with my sister and her kids from Arizona.  They flew in last Wednesday and just left yesterday.  I miss them already.

Last Saturday, I went to the post office to pick up my mail (I have a Post Office box address). I had a big purple card in my box saying "Mailbox Overload", please come to the counter to pick up your mail.  I didn't want to wait in line on Saturday, as our post office always has at least 15 people in line and you have to plan on waiting at least 30 minutes to get waited on. I picked up my mail yesterday, and wowza, it was full of freebies and samples I had ordered from many different places.

I had a full package of Coricidin HBP to try and share thanks to BzzAgent.com. I love this site, you take surveys and are picked if you are good match to try and sample various products and share your reviews via Facebook, Twitter etc.

Another great sample I received was from Airborne Immune System.  I got 4 different samples.  You can go to Airborne Health website and request your free samples.

Also, if you join Naturally Savvy, they will send you free samples of their products to try and share you.r opinions.  In this sample pack I received a sample of Bio-K Plus capsules, it is a probiotic for regular intenstinal functions.  A sample of All Natural Pamela's Baking & Pancake mix.  A free sample of Re-Body SafSlim, a belly fat supplement with clinically researched ingredients.  A sample of Ecover, natural dishwashing liquid, a huge sample, 3.3 oz.  Also received a sample of Blue Diamond Almonds, Baked Nut Chips, Sea Salt flavor.  Can't wait to try these! And one more, a sample of Green Mountain Coffee, the Organic House Blend flavor.

Thru the Walmart website, got a sample of Eucerin Smoothing Repair Lotion and from Target, a free sample of Dream Fresh BB Skin Perfector foundation in light/medium sheer tint.

If you search, and are on Facebook, you can find alot of these deals. 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment