Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day.  Today we remember all of those who have fought for and died for our freedom.  We will always have a special place in our hearts for these men and woman.


So this morning, while rummaging thru my bookmarks, I came across a website that sells some clever and amazing flip-flops.These flip-flops called 
Show-a-Flops, are perfect for public showers, pools, gyms or anywhere that germs may be. Even excellent for the college-bound, one never knows what lurks in the dorms.




The Showaflops have unique drainage holes, antimicrobial layers and protect your feet from mold, fungus and bacteria on any floor. They offer several designs, for men, women and kids. I will be ordering some of these and then post my review on them.Who wouldn't want to protect their feet. And as one knows anything about me, I am the flip-flop queen. 

Once again, have a safe and enjoyable holiday.




No comments:

Post a Comment