Saturday, October 27, 2012

Freebies For My Birthday

So yesterday was my birthday.  And for the last two weeks I have received many, many birthday e-mails.  I encourage everyone to sign up for various company websites for fabulous freebies on your birthday.

I received a coupon from Crest/Oral B for $10 off a $40 Oral Care Purchase, a few coupons for cleaning products and excellent discount offers from beauty products, here are the offers I received.

Bonefish Grill - Free Bang Bang Shrimp or Jamaican Coconut Pie 

Taco Johns - Free Order of Cini-Sopapilla Bites

Arby's - Free 12oz Shake

Applebee's - Free Dessert (with purchase)

Wendy's - $1.00 off Premium Combo Meal

Joe's Crab Shack - Free Appetizer

Fuddruckers - Free 1/3 lb Burger (with purchase of another)

Texas Roadhouse - Free Appetizer or Sidekick of Ribs

Buffalo Wild Wings - Free Dessert (Chocolate Fudge Cake or Ice Cream w/topping)

Pappa Murphy's Pizza - Free Cookie Dough (with purchase of any pizza)

Macaroni Grill - Free Appetizer (although we no longer have a Macaroni Grill in town)

I know there  probably were more that I didn't print out yet.  But just to give you an idea of what you can get just for subscribing to their website.  Not too bad, huh? They all have expire dates, most expire about two weeks after, so print them out and start enjoying your complimentary food.

                                                            

Have a great Saturday, and Go Big Red!




No comments:

Post a Comment